Klik Disini Untuk Join tim saya di bisnis Difa Herbal

Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Alone in the Dark


Alone in the dark,
I sit and wait
To reach out and touch you,
But I fear I'm too late.

Days have gone by,
Since I've heard your voice.
I try not to worry,
But I fear there's no choice.

I feel like I've lost you,
Like there's nothing to gain.
My heart should hold hope,
But it feels only pain.

Alone in the dark,
I scream out your name.
If only you could hear me,
Would you do the same?

I try not to think
About what might be.
If I should ever ask you,
Would you say you love me?

Would you tell me you care,
Or just turn away?
Would you walk away slowly,
Or promise you'll stay?

I whisper, "I love you,"
With an ache in my heart,
Wanting you with me,
Alone in the dark.

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates