Klik Disini Untuk Join tim saya di bisnis Difa Herbal

Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Did He Care?


It was hard when he left,
But I guess it didn't really bother me.
When he came back,
Did he care? I did.
I saw him again,
I did want to.
He said something
I didn't like.
The words he said
Really did hurt.
They crushed my heart,
The words he said.
Did he care??
I REALLY did.
I cried for a while,
Then I said, No.
I said, No,
To NEVER see him again.
But when I said, No,
I did see him again.
I guess that two-letter word
Would not mean forever.
He asked me to stay,
But I said, no.
I know that 2-letter
Word hurts sometimes...
It hurts me, too.
It hurts to think that
I lost something A lot of people wish they had...
It is his fault...
No matter what anyone says.
He hurt someone I love,
It hurt me, too...
Did he care??? I did...
Did he really ever love me??
I'm not really that sure...
If he did, he would have called,
And maybe things would have been different...

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates